Panama is one of the world’s greatest retirement and investment destinations. Panama offers certain advantages over every other Central and South American destination as im Taxation, low cost real estate and immigration programs.
Additionally, you’ll find some of the world’s most beautiful mountain, beachfront, and island properties. Panama has a stable government and a stable currency (pegged to the U.S. dollar since 1904).
In other words, this country is the exception to the rule in Central America. “Panama has stood apart, sustained by its canal, banks, and free-trade zone, and is the most beautiful retreat in the world and almost undiscovered,” claimed Harper’s Bazaar.
“Known mostly for its canal, Panama is, in fact, an undiscovered tourist paradise,” stated a travel article in The Boston Globe.
Living and retiring overseas, something that was once reserved for a few adventurers, is now a real option in Panama..!
- Low overall cost of living
- Access to both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans
- Excellent Medical care system
- The US Dollar as the legal currency.
- One of the best places for retirement in the world.
- Panama international investment
- The best Real Estate market in Latin America
- Safe society, stability and Democracy
- International TV Cable
- The best Inter-Connectivity of the Region
- No Central bank.
- No exchange control.
- A convenient territorial taxation legal system.
- Optimal geographical position for commerce.
- International Banking Center